It’s time to rejuvenate, hydrate and repair as we head into the Winter months with some of our favourite treatments.
Keep your skin in great condition as the temperature drops, and take the opportunity to book in for some of our most effective treatments while you can afford a little downtime.
FRACTIONATED ERBIUM LASER RESURFACING
- Targets: Moderate fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage/age spots & overall skin rejuvenation
- Downtime: 1-2 weeks, until new layers of skin grow
- Frequency: Depends on concerns & desired results, 1 treatment may be sufficient
- 4 – 6 weeks apart minimum for more than 1 treatment
- Price: $550 per session
Laser skin resurfacing is the treatment of choice for clients who want to achieve dramatic improvement in the appearance of their skin. This treatment improves superficial lines to moderate wrinkles with less pain, fewer side-effects, and a more rapid recovery than other treatments.
“This treatment is perfect for the winter months as sun exposure must be minimised for a month before and after the procedure” – D’Arcy, Dermal Therapist
CHIN UP™: DOUBLE CHIN INJECTIONS
- Targets: Reduce submental fullness or fat under the chin
- Downtime: Swelling and bruising can last for 2 weeks
- Frequency: 2 – 4 treatments, 4 – 6 weeks apart
- Price: $590 per session
CHIN UP™ double chin injections reduce submental fullness or fat under the chin which can redefine your jawline resulting in a more contoured neck profile. These fat dissolving injections can effectively remove unwanted fat under your chin without surgery.
“Winter is the perfect time to have this treatment as post treatment swelling can be easily hidden with a well placed scarf or turtleneck jumper” – Lindsey, Cosmetic Nurse
- Targets: Sun-Damaged, Sagging or Thin Skin & Imperfections; Loss of Elasticity, Luminosity
- Wrinkles & Hydration
- Downtime: Possible bruising & slight swelling for 48-72hrs
- Frequency: 3 sessions 3 – 4 weeks apart
- Price: $650 (3mls) per session
Beauty Boosters prevent premature skin ageing, restore skin density and maintain skin glow providing an overall skin enhancer and revitaliser. These micro-injections also help lock in moisture in the skin so as to enhance the skin’s appearance, which is especially important over the cooler months.
“Keep your skin hydrated and nourished from within during these harsh winter months. This treatment with topical medical grade skincare is a winning combination for skin health” – Lindsey, Cosmetic Nurse
- Targets: Pigmentation, brown patches or skin discolourations (also known as melasma, chloasma or hyperpigmentation)
- Downtime: 2-4 weeks, during this time your skin will continually shed all the pigmented and damaged layers of skin to reveal fresh healthy skin, free of unwanted pigmentation
- Frequency: Generally one treatment will suffice. Follow-up visits are recommended at 2, 4 & 8 weeks post treatment
- Price: $1,500
Dermamelan treatment is dramatically effective at reducing the appearance of unwanted/excess pigmentation. It is an express depigmentation treatment that is effective in treating all types of pigmentation problems, even in resistant cases that have failed all other types of treatment. It is best applied in cooler seasons to ensure sun exposure is kept to a minimum and is compatible with all types and shades of skin. It is completely safe and the pigmented patches will usually disappear in a short period of time.
“This treatment is perfect for the winter months as sun exposure must be avoided for a month before treatment and at least 2-3 months after treatment to ensure the unwanted pigmentation stays away! Complementary consultation is required to ensure this is the best treatment option for your skin concerns” – D’Arcy, Dermal Therapist