How well do you know your skin?
Our world-class skin analysis technology uses multi-spectral imaging to reveal damage and signs of ageing on and beneath the surface of the skin that is not visible to the human eye.
During your appointment, we conduct a superior skin analysis and in-depth diagnosis of the epidermis and dermis based on scientific data and results.
We can then confidently recommend an effective skin treatment plan to address any skin concerns and compare treatment results over time to clearly demonstrate treatment success.
Discover what lies beneath
RGB Pore, RGB Spot and RGB Wrinkle Spectrum combines red, green and blue wavelengths of natural light to analyse and diagnose epidermal skin conditions.
- Pore congestion
- Wrinkle formation, fine line distribution, skin micro relief and loss of collagen
PL Spectrum uses polarised light to optimise image clarity and analyse and diagnose epidermal skin conditions.
- Skin Texture and areas of keratinised skin
- Red Sensitivity, Rosacea, skin irritations and thinned areas of skin
- Brown areas of pigmentation
UV Spectrum uses Skin Fluorescence technology to expose the skin cells to 365nm UV light, which emits this light in unique colours and patterns depending on the skin’s condition, ensuring a variety of dermis skin conditions can be identified with unparalleled clarity and contrast.
- Pigmentation – depth and distribution
- UV sun damage
- Porphyrin in acne and comedones
- Moisture levels, vascular conditions and dehydrated skin
How will the results of my skin analysis be used?
Based on the results of your skin report, our Talent will be able to recommend treatment and skincare options that are best suited to your skin condition. You will also have the opportunity to ask about any of the individual results and to discuss your options. SKYN uses the skin data to determine an effective rejuvenation regime tailored to your needs. This can include a number of treatments such as skin peels, facials, laser treatment or anti-ageing injections such as wrinkle relaxers and dermal fillers.
A home routine will also be provided as daily care and cleansing with products to match your skin type, lifestyle, age and conditions are also important.
To introduce our world-class technology to our clients, we are offering our SKYN DEEP skin analysis package for just $75 including:
- Skin Cleanse and refresh with our dermal therapist
- In-depth skin analysis using our state of the art Skin Analyser
- A detailed report on your skin
- A comprehensive treatment plan and product recommendations
- Complimentary Healite II session