TESLAChair™ FOR SEXUAL WELLNESS

TESLAChair™ FOR SEXUAL WELLNESS

June 11, 2022
ryse tesla chair scaled

Jan 21, 2021

URINARY INCONTINENCE • SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION • INTIMATE HEALTH

The TESLAChair™ uses advanced Functional Magnetic Stimulation (FMS) technology to treat weakened pelvic floor muscles and all types of incontinence. FMS technology can also benefit patients with sexual dysfunction and chronic pain in the pelvic region and lumbar spine.

TESLAChair offers a revolutionary new treatment for incontinence, stimulating deep muscle tissue without coming in direct contact with the skin. Backed by clinical trials, the TESLAChair is redefining the intimate health and wellness space, with studies showing that up to 90 percent of women suffering from postnatal urinary incontinence were relieved of their symptoms after the TESLAChair treatment. The remaining 10 percent saw a significant improvement.

During electromagnetic induction, rapid changes of magnetic field intensity induce an electrical current in the neuron. Once the current reaches a certain value, a so-called neuron action potential is achieved. This neuron action potential causes the neuron cell to depolarise, which eventually leads to a supramaximal muscle contraction.

Via Aesthetic Medical Practitioner.