Terms and Conditions: use of our websites
On this page of the website, the term ‘SKYN’ (including ‘THE SKYN GROUP’, ‘SKYN for MEN’, ‘SKIN by SKYN’ and ‘SKYN® Talent’) or ‘our’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, SKYN PTY LTD and entities within THE SKYN GROUP. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website, or the client as the context requires.
Our websites aim to best describe realist results that could be expected from our treatments. Individual results may vary and we cannot guarantee you will experience the same results as other clients, or the cases and images displayed in our marketing materials on our websites.
The information and advice published on or made available through our websites is not intended to replace the services of a trained health professional or to be a substitute for medical advice of physicians.
The user should consult a physician in all matters relating to his or her health, and particularly in respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention.
SKYN makes no representations or warranties with respect to any information offered or provided on or through our websites regarding treatment, action, or application of medication. Neither SKYN, or any of its Doctors and clinic staff will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising therefrom.
Please note that the services, prices and other information found on our websites may not be 100% accurate as the websites are maintained at set intervals only. For the latest information and pricing, users of the our websites should call the clinic directly for the most up-to-date information. The clinic management maintains the right to vary the information or the prices without first updating the information on the website at all times.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all of our websites, and publicly accessible digital assets including:
The content of the pages of our websites is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our websites for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on our websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our websites meet your specific requirements.
Our websites contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with Australian Copyright Law, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced on our websites, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of our websites may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. Some links on our websites will direct you to other SKYN owned websites to refine your experience, and ensure you are accessing relevant information. From time to time, our websites may also include links to other websites.
These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of our websites and any dispute arising out of such use of our websites is subject to the laws of Western Australia.
® and ™ are trademarks owned by SKYN PTY LTD.
Doctors Consultations and Treatments as at 1 February 2018.
You may be required to pay a deposit of $100 or an estimate of the treatment cost if you intend on having a treatment. This is refundable except for a maximum of $75 which may be charged for the consultation. The Doctor must consult with every client to determine the appropriate product before a treatment is performed. Clients must be deemed medically fit and suitable for treatment, following a consultation.
Please note Saturday appointments require prepayment:
- $100 deposit for treatments (redeemable on treatment on that day).
- $75 fee for consultations (redeemable on treatment if you proceed on that day only).
- A payment link will be sent to you once we confirm your appointment.
- Saturday appointments are only available from 9am – 2pm.
- Bookings must be made in advance.
Only 15-minute consultations on weekdays are complimentary, longer consultations and consultations on Saturday’s will attract a fee of $75. Where the Doctor and Client elect to proceed with a treatment, the $75 deposit will be deducted from the clients treatment invoice, on the Saturday of consultation.
For legal reasons, the product names cannot be used in advertising. Please contact our Nedlands clinic for details on 08 9389 9022.
Cosmetic Injectables: Wrinkle Relaxers, Anti-wrinkle Injections
Clients may require less or more to treat the selected area, so SKYN® prices these treatments per unit.
The number of units actually administered will solely be at the discretion of the Doctor prescribing the product in consultation with the client.
- Wrinkle Relaxer ‘D’: $6 per unit
- Wrinkle Relaxer ‘B’: $15 per unit
Cosmetic Injectables: Dermal Fillers
Clients may require less or more Dermal Filler to treat the selected area and to achieve the desired result. The amount of Dermal Filler actually administered will be determined solely at the discretion of the prescribing Doctor in consultation with the client.
No refunds or reduction is possible if the Doctor does not, or cannot safely, use all of the product in one appointment. These prices are the ‘minimum’ due to the packaging of the product (ie. some products come packaged in 1ml or 2ml sterile syringes, meaning we cannot use the remaining product after it has been opened).
- Liquid Facelift: per 2mLs of Dermal Filler is $1,200*
- Plump Lips: per 1mL of Dermal Filler is $399*
- Instant Cheeks™: per 1mL of Dermal Filler is $750*
*For information on which dermal filler product is used for each of theses treatments, please contact our Nedlands clinic on 08 9389 9022.
For legal reasons, product names cannot be used in advertising. Please contact our Nedlands clinic for further information.
The prices above are current at 1 February 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
The fees for our services reflect the cost and quality of our equipment and consumables, and the experience and training of our doctors. At SKYN, we seek to use only the most advanced, cutting-edge, TGA-approved technology, medications and skincare. We also ensure that each and every one of our doctors and staff are constantly updated and at the forefront of latest techniques.
Only our medical practitioners will be able to give you the exact cost of a treatment after a careful analysis and consultation with you. Over the telephone, through electronic communication and on the website, we can only provide a general price range. Many factors are required to estimate treatment time and cost. Our doctors are only able to make that decision after taking a detailed history of your condition, examination of your skin and body, and discussion of your expectations.
Privacy and Security
You can be confident that all personal information is obtained for the sole purpose of providing superior treatment delivering optimal results. Information is held in the strictest confidence and your details are not disclosed to any organization or person.
Bookings and Appointments
1.1Your appointment is subject to availability. All bookings need to be confirmed by reply SMS or phone call. Please make sure that your contact number is accurate to avoid delays.
1.2 Rescheduling or cancellation of bookings must be provided at least 24 hours notice and be confirmed by one of our staff.
1.3 An appointment no show without communication to us at least 24 hours prior to the appointment will incur fees as outlined in clause 1.5.
1.4 In the event that clause 1.2 is not met we will be entitled to the following:
(a) charge a $50 cancellation fee.
(b) we may not accept any future bookings without receiving a prepaid deposit for the full fee of the appointment.
1.5 Appointment no shows will incur fees of $75 per hour for the length of the appointment booking. For colonics a no show fee of the appointment cost will be incurred.
1.6 If you are running more than 20 minutes late for your appointment, it may be rescheduled by us, or cancelled. Please arrive on time for your appointment. We appreciate a courtesy phone call if you are delayed. If your appointment has to be cancelled by us, any prepayment will be forfeited or fees may be incurred as outlined in clause 1.5.
1.7 Online appointments are only for dates more than 24 hours away. If you need an urgent appointment with us (less than 24 hours), please call us at (08) 9389 9022.
$75 deposit required to book.
At SKYN we understand people get busy and from time to time, emergencies come up and plans change that make keeping your scheduled appointment impossible.
If you cannot keep your appointment, please call us as soon as possible so we can reschedule your appointment. We require a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to your appointment so we can have time to offer your appointment to someone else.
Please note, 48 hours notice of cancellation is required for Saturday appointments for the $100 or $75 deposit to be refunded. Less than 48 hours notice of a cancellation and the deposit will be forfeited. These fees are non transferable to another appointment or person(s).
SKYN operates a “three strikes” policy for missed appointments. If you fail to attend your scheduled appointments, or provide us with a late cancellation or late rescheduling of your appointment (late: indicating notice falling within 24 hours prior to your appointment) three times then we will ask you to please pre-pay for any future sessions.
If you cancel or reschedule without appropriate warning or fail to attend any pre-paid session you agree to relinquish this pre paid amount. We believe this is a fair method of managing any late cancellations for both parties and only penalizes repeat offenders.
SKYN has a ‘no refund’ policy on purchases if you simply change your mind.
- Treatments/services are not transferable to other individuals.
- We require at least 48 hours’ notice to be given for any appointment cancellation.
- If you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment, or do not attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the treatment cost.
- In the case of prepaid treatments, the treatment will be forfeited.
- Refunds will be provided where required under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Deposits paid for cosmetic injectable treatments are non-refundable.
If you pre-pay for treatments you will save an amount according to the pre-payment schedule. There is no refund on pre-pays and they are not transferable to other individuals, treatment areas or clinics. Pre-pays have a 12 month expiry date (less than 10 treatments) or an 18 month expiry date (10 or more treatments). 48 hours’ notice is required for any pre-paid appointment cancellations. If you cancel a pre-paid appointment within 48 hours, or do not attend the appointment, the treatment will be forfeited. You agree to these terms by purchasing pre-paid treatments.
Promotional vouchers include any voucher that has been won through a competition or offer run by SKYN Pty Ltd, or any voucher distributed by a third party (including but not limited to commercial entities, charitable organisations or individuals). Usually your voucher will start with P.
- valid for a maximum of 6 months from the date issued by SKYN Pty Ltd or the date on the voucher (whichever comes first).
- only valid for appointments on weekdays between 9am – 5pm at our Nedlands clinic (subject to availability).
- only valid on treatments from SKIN by SKYN® (excluding treatments restricted from this type of promotion under TGA laws).
- not valid on medical treatments (any treatment administered by a Doctor).
- not valid at Colonic Hydrotherapy Centre.
- cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- the appointment must be booked in advance.
- terms & conditions may be changed at any time without notice to the voucher holder.
$5/per unit Wrinkle Relaxers Offer
- $5 per unit of Wrinkle Relaxers only available on certain days and doctors, please contact us for more information.
- The doctor will determine the number of units needed to produce the results you desire at your consultation.
- the product used is ‘Wrinkle Relaxer D’ and cannot be substituted for other products or brands.
- please call us in advance for more information on the product.
- appointments are limited and require a $75 deposit to be paid to confirm the booking.
- the deposit will be deducted from your treatment cost on the day, should you choose to proceed.
- this price cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- the appointment must be booked in advance.
- if you change your appointment to another day or Doctor normal pricing will apply.
Silhouette Soft Thread Lift Promo
- Silhouette Soft Thread Lift Promo only available on certain days and doctors, please contact us for more information.
- Silhouette Soft Thread Lift cannot be performed on the day of your consultation.
- The doctor will determine the number of threads needed to produce the results you desire at your consultation.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Consultations are complimentary except under circumstances outlined above.
- Terms & conditions may be changed at any time without notice.
- zip is available for SKIN by SKYN® treatments and products.
- Prepayment is required for zip purchases.
- Minimum spend of $500 applies.
- A 6.6% surcharge will be added to payments made by zip.